Table of Contents
Buying Guides For The Best Deals on Apple Watch
Finding the best deals on an Apple Watch can be a daunting task as there are so many options to choose from, but with some research and know-how, you can get your hands on the perfect Apple Watch for your lifestyle at an unbeatable price.
Whether you’re looking for features such as heart rate monitoring and advanced fitness tracking or more basic functions like making calls and sending messages, we have researched all of the available models so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
Read on to discover our top picks for discounted Apple Watches!
What is the Apple Watch?
Apple Watch is a smartwatch developed by Apple Inc. It was first released in April 2015 and runs on Apple’s proprietary operating system, watchOS. Apple Watch has various features including fitness tracking, communication via texting or phone calls, music streaming, and the ability to control other connected devices such as lights and thermostats with voice commands.
The latest version of the Apple Watch is the Series 4 which includes new enhancements such as an ECG app that can detect signs of heart disease. With its powerful capabilities and stylish design, the Apple Watch is an essential device for those who want to stay connected while on the go.
Benefits of Apple Watch
- Improved Health and Fitness Tracking: The Apple Watch has an array of health monitoring features, including heart rate tracking and activity tracking. Through the use of its sensors, the watch can track your daily activities, such as steps taken, calories burned and distance traveled. It also comes with workout programs to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Enhanced Connectivity: The Apple Watch is compatible with both iPhones and Androids, allowing you to check emails, text messages, news updates, and more right from your wrist. Its ability to quickly connect with Bluetooth speakers or headphones also allows users to enjoy their favorite music while on the go.
- Customizable Style: With a variety of watch bands available in different materials, sizes, and styles, the Apple Watch can be customized to suit any style. Whether you’re looking for a more formal look or something casual and sporty, there are plenty of options available.
- Hands-Free Control: The Apple Watch is designed to be used hands-free using voice commands. This eliminates the need to fumble with your phone each time you want to access something on it.
- Smart Home Integration: With integration with smart home devices such as lights, locks, and thermostats, the Apple Watch can help you control your home easily from your wrist. It also provides notifications when certain events occur such as motion or temperature changes in specific rooms of your house.
- Convenience: The Apple Watch allows users to access a variety of apps right from their wrist. This means that you no longer have to grab your phone or laptop for basic tasks such as checking the weather, finding nearby restaurants, and setting reminders.
- Security: With its built-in security features, the Apple Watch ensures that your personal information is kept safe from hackers and other malicious threats. It also has an integrated panic button which can be used in emergency situations.
Pros and Cons of Apple Watch
- Smartwatch Design: The Apple Watch features a sleek and stylish design, with a wide range of customization options. It also comes in different sizes and materials for those who want to find the perfect fit for their wrist.
- Health Features: The watch has numerous health-related features, such as heart rate monitoring, step tracking, fall detection, breathing exercises, and even an ECG app that can detect atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- Connectivity Abilities: The Apple Watch allows you to stay connected on the go with its built-in GPS functionality and LTE connectivity option (for some models). You can receive notifications, send texts or calls, and more without needing your iPhone nearby.
- Apple Pay: With the Apple Watch, you can quickly pay for items at stores or online without needing to take out your wallet.
- Battery Life: The battery life of the Apple Watch is not as long as some other smartwatches on the market, with most models lasting around 18 hours before needing a recharge.
- Expensive Pricing: Some of the more advanced models can be quite expensive, especially if you opt for additional features such as cellular connectivity and LTE support.
- Limited Apps: While there are many apps available in the App Store that are compatible with Apple Watches, they still pale in comparison to the number of apps available on iPhones and iPads.
How to use Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch is a powerful and versatile device that can be used for a variety of tasks and activities. With its various features and capabilities, it can be used to stay connected, monitor your health and fitness, access apps, play music, track GPS data, and more. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to get the most out of your Apple Watch:
1) Setting Up Your Apple Watch: Before you start using your Apple watch, you’ll need to pair it with an iPhone or iPad running at least iOS 8.4 or later. To do this, open up the Apple Watch app on your iPhone or iPad and follow the instructions provided. Once the pairing process is complete, you can access settings within the app to customize watch faces, adjust notification preferences, and even set up different types of alerts.
2) Accessing Apps: The main way to access apps on your Apple watch is through the “Glances” menu by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. From here you can quickly access any active apps as well as download new ones from the App Store. You can also view notifications including messages, emails, and calls directly from this menu without needing to reach for your iPhone or iPad.
3) Monitoring Your Health & Fitness: One of the primary uses for an Apple watch is monitoring your health and fitness levels through various tracking tools. Using sensors such as an accelerometer and gyroscope, it can measure things such as steps taken in a day, calories burned as well as heart rate during physical activity. It also has built-in reminders for when you need to move after being inactive for too long!
4) Keeping Connected: With its ability to send voice messages over Wi-Fi or cellular networks (depending on model), you can use your Apple watch to keep in touch with friends and family when you’re away from home or don’t have time to make phone calls/send emails etc.. You can even make video calls using popular apps such as Skype!
5) Playing Music & Accessing Maps: Thanks to its built-in speakers & microphone, you can listen to music directly through your Apple watch – whether it’s stored on the device itself or streamed via services such as Spotify or iTunes Radio. Additionally, thanks to its built-in GPS chip it can display maps so that you never get lost while out exploring!
6) Customizing Your Watch Face: Perhaps one of the most fun aspects of owning an Apple watch is customizing its appearance! By heading into Settings > General > Watch Faces there are tons of different designs available which include digital & analog style watches plus some featuring popular characters like Mickey Mouse! And if none of these tickle your fancy there are many 3rd party companies offering their own unique styles too!
Common mistakes when using Apple Watch
- Not charging the watch before you start using it. If you use your watch without having charged it, it may lose battery life quickly and stop working.
- Not charging your watch overnight. If you want to charge your watch overnight, make sure that it is fully charged before going to bed so that you can use it for a full day without worrying about it dying during the day.
- Not setting up Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone or iPad before using the Apple Watch app for the first time. This will allow you to receive notifications from third party apps on your Apple Watch without disturbing anyone else around you who might not want to hear what’s going on in their pocket or purse!
- Setting up an iCloud backup for all of your information rather than just for some of it (like contacts). When setting up an iCloud backup for all of your information (including photos), make sure that there are multiple backups available in case something goes wrong with one of them (such as a hard drive failure).
- Not customizing the watch face to your preference. The Apple Watch has a wide range of faces that you can choose from and customize to fit your style! This is especially useful if you want to see important information like battery life or temperature at a glance.
- Not setting up an Activity Tracker or Workout app on your watch before starting an exercise routine. Having these apps set up will help you track your progress and stay motivated!
- Not updating the software on your watch regularly. Software updates can bring exciting new features, bug fixes, and improved performance, so make sure to check for updates every now and then!
- Not using the “Find My iPhone” feature when it’s lost or stolen (if enabled). This feature can be used to locate the watch if it’s been misplaced, so make sure to enable it before your Apple Watch goes missing!
- Not setting up the “Hey Siri” command on your watch. This is an incredibly useful feature that allows you to invoke Siri with just your voice instead of having to press a button or swipe the screen – making it much easier and more convenient to use than ever before!
- Not locking your watch after you finish using it. It’s always a good idea to lock your watch when you’re done using it, as this will prevent anyone else from being able to access any of your personal information stored on the device. There are several ways that you can do this, including using the passcode lock, setting up your Apple ID, or enabling Touch ID.
Factors to consider before buying Apple Watch
Price: Apple Watches come at a variety of price points and features to fit any budget. Consider the features you need and how much you are willing to spend before deciding on an Apple Watch model.
Design: Not all Apple Watches have the same design or style, so consider which look appeals most to you when making your decision. Some models have stainless steel cases, while others feature aluminum for a lighter feel on your wrist. Some also offer more colors and finishes than others, giving you more options to suit your individual taste and style.
Operating System: All Apple Watches run on watchOS – but different versions may be available depending on the model you choose. Be sure to research which version is offered on the watch you’re considering so that you can take advantage of the latest features.
Battery Life: Apple Watches have varying battery life depending on model and usage, so be sure to check how long a particular model’s battery lasts from a full charge. Longer-lasting batteries may be more important for those who want to get the most out of their Apple Watch without having to recharge it every day.
Compatibility: Different versions of Apple Watches are compatible with different iPhones, so make sure your phone is supported by the model you’re looking at before investing in an Apple Watch. Also, consider if you need cellular support or just Wi-Fi – this will help narrow down your selection.
Features: Apple Watches come with a variety of features depending on the model, including sensors and health-monitoring capabilities. Research which features are offered so that you can make sure you’re investing in the right watch for your needs.
Support: It’s important to consider what kind of support options are available if something goes wrong with your Apple Watch. Check out the warranty information before making a purchase and be sure to read up on customer reviews to get an idea of how people feel about their watches after using them for a while. That way, if you do experience any issues, you’ll know what kind of help is available to get them resolved.
Size: Apple Watches come in different sizes, so think about how big or small you want them to be before making your purchase. If you have a larger wrist, consider getting a bigger watch; if your wrists are smaller, opt for something more compact.
Material: Apple Watches are made of various materials, such as stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, and ceramic. Think about which type of material you’d prefer for your watch before making a decision – some may be more durable than others depending on your lifestyle.
Warranty: Apple Watches typically come with a one-year limited warranty, so be sure to read up on the details before buying. That way, if you have any problems or issues with your watch, you’ll know what kind of support is available and how long it will last.
Tips to use Apple Watch
Apple Watch is a powerful device that can help users stay connected and organized throughout their day. To get the most out of this device, here are some tips to consider:
- Customize your watch face: Apple Watch offers a range of customizable watch faces so you can personalize it to match your style. You can choose from classic analog options, digital faces with complications, or even use photos or album art as your background. Spend a few minutes exploring all the options available and pick one that makes sense for you and how you will use your watch!
- Take advantage of its fitness tracking capabilities: The Apple Watch has built-in sensors that allow it to monitor physical activity including steps taken and distance traveled. It can also give you real-time alerts when you reach certain milestones in your fitness goals like walking 10,000 steps per day or running five miles in 30 minutes. For those looking to improve their fitness routine, taking advantage of these features can be very beneficial!
- Stay connected while on the go: With an Apple Watch, users can stay connected while on the go without having to take out their phones. It has features like text messages and email notifications so you know right away if something important happened while you were away from your phone. Additionally, it allows users to make calls directly from the watch itself so they don’t have to worry about carrying around extra devices!
- Improve productivity throughout the day: The Apple Watch has features such as reminders and alarms which allow users to stay on top of tasks throughout the day without being bogged down by too many notifications at once. Additionally, there are third-party apps available that allow users to track specific tasks or projects with ease so they don’t have to worry about forgetting an important task or deadline in their busy schedule!
- Get creative with apps: The App Store for Apple Watch offers thousands of apps for users to explore and experiment with. These apps range from games, entertainment options, health & fitness tools, and more – giving users a variety of different ways to interact with their watch depending on what they need at any given time!
- Keep track of finances without breaking stride: With an Apple Pay account linked up, users can now check their money balance directly from their wrist and even make payments whenever necessary – allowing them to conveniently keep track of their finances without having to interrupt their routine schedules!
How far can an Apple Watch work without a phone?
She could expand the Apple Watch’s potential with up to 30 feet of Bluetooth range and a Hospital WiFi connection. This provides her access to powerful features like real-time weather forecasting, plus even more apps that require an online connection.
How long does the Apple Watch battery last?
With the Apple Watch, you can stay productive and active all day long – no need to worry about battery life. We strive for 18 hours of power after an overnight charge, so you’re free to check messages, work out or use your favorite apps without having to think twice!
Apple Watch is a great investment for anyone who wants to be more active, aware of their surroundings, and want to stay connected without having to carry around their phone.
While the upfront cost may seem high, there are plenty of deals available that make this device affordable for almost anyone. Use the tips in this blog post to find the best deal on an Apple Watch that fits your needs so you can start reaping the benefits of owning one today.